Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Year Reflection



The recent season change has made me reflect on how this year is going so far and how much my life has changed since last year. I did not enter this New Year with resolutions or goals for the year like some people tend to do. Mainly, because I knew I would break them and not fully commit. But I did have a guideline or a vision for how I would approach this year. So far I have already been living up to it. I am so excited for the things that are happening that I am aware of such as graduation, and starting my career path. I also have plans to travel, experience different cultures, be fluent in French, and move to a different state (preferably where its warmer, since I am always cold). I am so excited to see what this year has in store for me!

Photos from last year taken with my iphone 5!

6 comments:

  1. OMG your plans sound so exciting! Congrats on starting your career. Only the best is to come :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog btw
    Come check me out again
    Styledbynoosh.blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Noosh

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope so! :)

      I will definitely do that!

      Delete
  2. I want to learn French too! It's been on my to-do list for ages. Perhaps we can both learn and then practice on here with each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a little, I was going to minor in French! That sounds like a plan. We can practice our french and be pen pals! :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post, Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, giving me the chance to discover your blog, it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I absolutely adore your blog. Keep up the good work! :)

      Delete