Monday, March 17, 2014

"Always like this"

Bombay Bicycle Club is an English indie rock band from Crouch End, London. The band members Jack Steadman (vocals,guitar,piano), Jamie MacColl (guitar) Suren de Saram (drums), and Ed Nash (bass). These guys are super talented and have experimented with different genres, including folk, electronica, world music, and indie rock which can be seen throughout their four albums. Bombay Bicycle Club's latest album was released February 3, 2014! Its a lovely listen and you should check it out!


If you are unfamiliar with Bombay Bicycle Club I would suggest that you start with their song "Always Like This." This is probably one of my favorite Bombay Bicycle Club songs mainly because its a great song and it has some sentimental value. This is the first song that got me hooked to this band. I have to say Bombay Bicycle Club is one of my favorite bands, even though I have a lot of favorites, they will always have a special place in my heart. 
So what are you waiting for, check them out!

Check out the official videos "Always Like This" and "Carry Me"(from the latest album)




i am really excited because i get to see them play in Nashville!
eek!
happy listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment