Friday, March 21, 2014

Dear Creatures Spring 2014 Collection






One of my favorite designer brand labels, Dear Creatures, created by Bianca and Rob Sinclair’s spring collection is inspiring. The awesome husband and wife duo, joined forces to create yet another fun and flirty collection for the spring, titled Life of Leisure. Last season the spring collection incorporated a neutral toned color palette. This season the colors are dark blues and greens, and vibrant yellows, oranges, and reds. I really like the entire collection but my favorites are the Celine Dress and the Christine Dress. I would definitely buy them in a heartbeat if I could afford it at the retail price, but maybe I can buy it off-season and find it for 50% off. I am all about snagging a good deal! For the time being I’ll just admire them.

No comments:

Post a Comment