Thursday, March 13, 2014

Floral Crown Diy



lets make a floral crown!
Materials:
1. Floral Wire 
2. Headband 
3. Synthetic flowers
4. Wire Cutter/Scissors 
1. Pull the synthetic flowers of the stems 
2. Cut floral wire and twist around the bottom of the flower 

3. Once it is twisted around the back of the flower
 leave enough of the floral wire to wrap around the headband as well 
4. Continue to add flowers until the band is covered in flowers 
(you can leave the back exposed like I did)


         5. Wear floral crown and model it! :) 
enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea I was trying to figure out how make a flower crown. Thank you I love your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Ashley! I was trying to look for a quick and easy way to make a flower crown too. Im glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your floral crown tutorial, and the way you photographed it! I'm going to be following this to make myself one next week :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh neat ....let me know how it turns out! :)

      Delete