Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to style: A parka






My sister and I were hanging out a couple of days ago and decided to take a few outfit shots. My sister has a really neat style and I want to feature her on my blog too. My sister is also big on finding quality clothing pieces for a deal! This parka that she is wearing was on Ebay, and this is one on the ways she styles a parka. I am also really excited because my sister just got hired for a really cool marketing internship. I am so proud of her and we are going to celebrate this weekend by going on a sister date! 

Parka: Ebay 
Stripped Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Asos 
Belt: Forever 21 
Shoes: Asos 

6 comments:

  1. this outfit is perfect - simple and chic! i wear my jacket like this non-stop in the spring time. it's such an amazing staple piece!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! Yes I feel like its a must have piece! I really like how my sister styled this! :) I like your blog by the way!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awe thanks... yes she's adorable! :)

      Delete