1. Go on a weekend trip: Even if you don't have the opportunity to take a full week off for vacation. Make the most of your free weekends by visiting a new city. Start now by putting money away so that you can splurge and have fun on a weekend getaway. Go to a museum, to a nice restaurant and have dinner, or see a show. Have fun, relax, and bring a friend along for the ride.
2. Enjoy the outdoors: Take advantage of the improving weather conditions and sit out on a balcony or a patio and read a book. Grab a friend or two and sit outside at your favorite restaurant or cafe. Or grab a blanket and a basket filled with yummies and go on a picnic with some besties or a special someone. (ohh la la!)
3. Try a new recipe: Find a recipe via Internet or cookbook and prepare it. (I tend to look for the quick and easy recipes). Impress your friends by preparing a new meal and inviting them over for a dinner party. Maybe even prepare the meal once before you have the dinner party to see if you even like the recipe and can prepare it well. Just to prevent things from going wrong the night of.
4. Find a new hobby: If there is something that has been on your "one day I want to learn to do.... such-n-such" list, but for some reason you have never done it. Make it a priority and give it a try this season. Learn to sew, join a book club, start scrapbooking, or learn a new song on that guitar you bought months ago sitting in the corner of your room collecting dust.
5. Experiment with your wardrobe: If you are someone like me that tends to gravitate toward neutral tone clothing then I suggest that you take a dive into some brighter tones. Even if you have to take baby steps, just do it. If you are the type of person who tends to shy away from patterns and bold prints then I suggest this season that you make a bold move and start adding patterns to your wardrobe. Liven up your closet with new pieces and give your personal style a face-lift! :)
Whatever you do make the most of the spring and enjoy ever moment of it!