Monday, March 31, 2014

My Spring Bucket List




1. Go on a weekend trip: Even if you don't have the opportunity to take a full week off for vacation. Make the most of your free weekends by visiting a new city. Start now by putting money away so that you can splurge and have fun on a weekend getaway. Go to a museum, to a nice restaurant and have dinner, or see a show. Have fun, relax, and bring a friend along for the ride. 
2. Enjoy the outdoors: Take advantage of the improving weather conditions and sit out on a balcony or a patio and read a book. Grab a friend or two and sit outside at your favorite restaurant or cafe. Or grab a blanket and a basket filled with yummies and go on a picnic with some besties or a special someone. (ohh la la!) 
3. Try a new recipe: Find a recipe via Internet or cookbook and prepare it. (I tend to look for the quick and easy recipes). Impress your friends by preparing a new meal and inviting them over for a dinner party. Maybe even prepare the meal once before you have the dinner party to see if you even like the recipe and can prepare it well. Just to prevent things from going wrong the night of. 
4. Find a new hobby: If there is something that has been on your "one day I want to learn to do.... such-n-such" list, but for some reason you have never done it. Make it a priority and give it a try this season. Learn to sew, join a book club, start scrapbooking, or learn a new song on that guitar you bought months ago sitting in the corner of your room collecting dust. 
5. Experiment with your wardrobe: If you are someone like me that tends to gravitate toward neutral tone clothing then I suggest that you take a dive into some brighter tones. Even if you have to take baby steps, just do it. If you are the type of person who tends to shy away from patterns and bold prints then I suggest this season that you make a bold move and start adding patterns to your wardrobe. Liven up your closet with new pieces and give your personal style a face-lift! :) 

                          Whatever you do make the most of the spring and enjoy ever moment of it!
Happy Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Number 1 is a go-er, I am going to make this the top of bucket list too! I get to caught up in needing a whole weekend free to be able to do anything but I should just plan awesome day trips.

    Also the wardrobe one is good! I don't so much gravitate towards neutral but I find outfits that I am comfortable with for uni and wear them all the time and I think it's time to step out of my comfort zone. :)

    Awesome post, Happy Monday to you too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Im glad you loved it! Thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes to all of these, especially no.5

    I'm thinking about doing a full overhaul on my wardrobe this week. Making a pile of throw outs, to sell, and to keep. I struggle with this so much though but I really need to be brave and just let go haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I vowed this spring and summer to try new things and be a little more daring with my wardrobe! :)

      Delete
  3. Precious I loved your comment on my blog thank you! Then I came over here and found your blog and it is just too cute!! :) Great ideas for your spring bucket list, I hope you get to complete them all!! That all looks like such fun ideas I want to do one, but I'm terrible at completing bucket lists and things like that.

    happyleaps.blogspot.ca

    Love Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe I am so glad you like the bucket list! I wanted to do something fun with this post. I am so honored that you think my blog is cute! I am really fond of your blog and you style, Ahh! So lovely! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of a spring bucket list! Your blog is adorable, I'm glad I stumbled upon it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you really think so, thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  5. i'm loving your list. and i also cannot wait for it to be warm enough to be outside more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I am so tired of wearing sweaters! :)

      Delete