Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not Quite Spring...







I'm so ready for spring. I might be a little biased to say that spring is my favorite month, since I was born in this season. I think one of the things I look forward to is warmer weather and spring clothing. The season that makes wearing bright colors, whimsical patterns, and floral prints appropriate.  I also love relaxing outside in the sun and enjoying a great book. Oh! I also love the rainy days too. There is nothing that makes me more excited than being snuggled up under my favorite blanket and watching movies when it's raining. Spring tends to bring a sense of hope, excitement and a new outlook on things. I am not trying to rush the season, but I am so ready for it to officially be spring!

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Rue 21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Modcloth.com

4 comments: