Thursday, March 27, 2014

One Month Birthday!




I have made it through my first full month of blogging. This may not be a big deal to some people but it is a big deal to me. I have dreamed of starting my own blog for years but I never did because I was too scared. My first two years of college I spent countless hours reading personal style, fashion and lifestyle blogs written by veteran bloggers. I would desire to start my own but I never had the guts to do it until this year. At the beginning of this year I just decided to put on my big girl pants and do it. (or big girl skirt since I basically wear skirts and dresses everyday... ha ha) 

So far it has been a month of blogging and I love it! It is so much fun and I have had lots of support, which has encouraged me to continue. To be honest blogging has been getting me into trouble when it comes to my studying habits. I much rather plan and work on my next blog post than study for my next exam. Oops!  Well at least I only have one month of college left and then I am done forever!  Woo hoo!

               Also thank you to anyone who has been following my blog! 
I really appreciate it!

xo Precious

14 comments:

  1. YAY!!! it has been wonderful :)
    xx

    http://kristinnleighh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photography on your blog is stunning :)! congrats on one month, and many more to come!

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one month!! I have just started as well!
    I love that tray, where did you get it?!

    -Delaney
    (yearawayfromhome.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I purchased the tray from target. :)

      Delete
  4. Hip Hip Hooray! You should be so proud of yourself. Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I really look up to your blog! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't gotten a chance to comment until now, but I've following your Instagram for forever and I'm OBSESSED with your style! I was so happy when I saw you were starting a blog, and I'm even happier that you've been keeping it up. Here's to another month (and more) of great posts!

    P.S. About your comment on my blog: Um, I would share clothes with you in a heartbeat!

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks girl! You have know idea how this makes me feel! It's comments like this that keeps me going. :)

      Delete
  6. Thankyou for being my first follower, I put on my big girl skirt today and started my journey in the blogging world. I hope to create a blog as lovely as yours one day :)

    www.abbie-explores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe thank you! No problem I am new at this blogging thing too. We can be newbies together! :)

    ReplyDelete