Monday, March 24, 2014

Pattern on Pattern







I am not an out going person so I rely on my style to show a little bit of my personality. I love being able to express who I am through my style. I love picking two widely different patterns, styling them together, and making them work. I guess I like how whimsical and fun it looks when you mix patterns. I absolutely love this overall dress and I am planning on get a few more this season. I would have to say that dresses are my all time favorite clothing piece. I feel like they are so comfortable and versatile. If I am not feeling my best and don't know what to wear. I can throw on a dress and immediately have a look pulled together for the day.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters 
Dress: Forever 21 
Shoes: Payless 
Necklace: Ruche

20 comments:

  1. This sweater is gorgeous xx
    Rosiescafetiere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look, I love the cherry print jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you laid those pieces out and told me you were going to wear those together, I wouldn't thought you were crazy, but I LOVE the way it turned out. Too often we're afraid of mixing patterns (I'm one of those people) but this has inspired me to think outside the box! Well done :-)
    Cheers from LA,
    http://allthatglittersla.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I seem to do this a lot... I like to experiment! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Is your name actually Precious? Because firstly, that's awesome!

    Secondly, I never have been much of a fan of fashion blogs but I am loving your style girl and I am a little obsessed. Newest follower :)

    Samantha Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats my actual name, the name my parents gave me he he. Awe you are so sweet! You just made my day! :)

      Delete
  5. I like your blog and how you style your outfits!! :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! I love how you put everything to together especially the shoes!

    xcludedlovelysweets.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is adorable. I love it!

    http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are awesome!!! Did you buy them recently?

    http://herfaceinthecrowd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I bought them last year! :)

      Delete
  9. This is adorable, Precious! LOVE the jumper and cherry T combo.

    x [RP]
    www.therubyelement.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! I really look up to you and your blog! Your pictures and the overall look of your blog is stunning! Amazed :)

      Delete
  10. that dress is gorgeous! i've been following you on insta but i'm so happy i found your blog too!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my favorite dresses! :)

      Delete