Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coachella Playlist

I could sit and write a whole post about how much I want to go to Coachella. Oh how it hurts, when I see pictures/videos of Coachella on social media. Ha... I don't want to complain about my absence and bore you guys to death. Since the closest I can get to Coachella is in my dreams. I thought I would create a list of artists I would love to see that are playing. So here's my Coachella playlist enjoy! 








MGMT-Electric Feeling 
Foster the People-Call It What You Want 
Washed Out-Feel It All Around
Chvrches-Recover
Lorde-Team
Arcade Fire-The Suburbs 
Haim-The Wire
The Naked and Famous-Young Blood
Grouplove-Ways to Go
We are getting closer to the weekend!
Happy Thursday, lovelies!
xo Precious!

16 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your floral crown! I, too love MGMT, Foster the People, and Grouplove. You have wonderful taste x.

    http://thesilvercities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! You inspired me to do a Coachella post! :)

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain! Your blog is lovely. P.S. You have great taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have great taste in music too! :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Grouplove! They would be one of the best shows to see and singing along live would be a dream come true!

    ~Mariah

    http://happymurmurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i went to coachellaaa ahhh! love these songs
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw maybe you'll get to go one day! Good choices, I love Foster the People and Lorde :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, I really love the flower crown

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this playlist! grouplove is my fave.

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete