Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hidden Treasure








I was looking for something to wear and I couldn't find anything. To be honest there are several options, I just couldn't find anything that I "felt" like wearing. When suddenly with a quick glance at my closet I found a hidden treasure, this white lace knit dress. I had bought this dress years ago and for some reason I only worn it once.

It has been in my closet for years. Why am I just now noticing it? Beats me! I am so excited that I found it. Now I am readmitting it to my daily wardrobe. This dress has a straight, boyish silhouette so I decided to wear it with a belt. The belt adds dimension, gives me a shape and also emphasizes my waist. 

Next time you are looking for something in your closet, look and see if you have anything that needs a little love. Who knows you may have some hidden treasures too? 

xo Precious 

24 comments:

  1. So cute! I love lace so much, and this dress is so pretty. Open to following each other if you'd like. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That's how I found yours. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater is perfect! love the color!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear! I like your blog style, nice pics ! Follow you on GFC (24) , and on Bloglovin. Hope you follow me back. xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, in your wardrobe you have very nice white lace dress:-) You should never forget to them :-) It suits you so much!
    katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is perfection!!!!

    emayhaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love rediscovering hidden gems in my wardrobe! ...and then sometimes i wear them over and over and over. like, maybe bordering on too much. ; ) but i love the neckline of this dress! so cute with the ruffles + row of buttons. definitely keep this one around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much! I really look up to you. I have been following your blog for a while and I absolutely love it. You have inspired me to start my own! :)

      Delete
  7. Its beautifull outfit. Would you like to follow? Let me know and I follow right back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes! finding forgotten lovelies in the back of the closet is the best! i've been following you on instagram for a while (i'm emilyrosemint), love your style and this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! There is nothing more exciting! :)

      Delete
  9. Love your blog! followed! and this post and your outfit is so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This happens all the time lol sometimes you just need to look at your clothes differently and style them in another way! Great styling!

    ReplyDelete