Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My New Necklace









When it comes to jewelry, I prefer simple and easy. I am not a bracelet person because my wrists are too small and I find it annoying when they are sliding back and forth on my arm. I also don't wear earrings simply because I find them irritating and I constantly take them off throughout the day. But necklaces are my favorite. I love love love them. 

I recently received a necklace from a shop called Burdees a couple a days ago and I absolutely love it. The rhone necklace is exactly what I look for in necklaces and I love how it matches my style perfectly. Here's an outfit that I paired with this necklace. Burdees has adorable jewelry and are launching a new spring line at the beginning of April!

Check them out at www.burdees.com!
Instagram @burdees

16 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest post :
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-big-stripe-trend.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I checked out your blog its lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. I totally love your outfit!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about bracelets such a pain... I love the necklace though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool you totally get it! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute necklace!! We love the dress!!
    What about following each other with gfc, facebook, bloglovin and instagram?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’, Instagram and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I am the exact same with earrings. I can never wear them for a full day. Bracelets are pretty annoying too - has to be a tie up one that I can tighten all the way haha. Love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have yet to find a pair of earrings or bracelet that I can tolerate. Thanks girl :)

      Delete
  6. Necklaces are definitely my go-to jewelry too! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This necklace is so simple and beautiful. I also have the same problem of having wrists too small to wear bracelets comfortably! It's hard to find ones that don't travel up and down my arms all day.

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wonder why they make them all like that, annoying! lol

      Delete