Select a few that appeal to you and make a point of completing them!
1. Make a New Friend: Take the initiative and make a new friend. Ask someone that you daily come across and seem to connect with to join you for a cup of coffee. Or take the time to reconnect with an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time. The other person is probably wanting to do the same thing, but was too nervous and will be honored that you made the first step.
2. Open an Online Store: If you like to sew, knit, paint, etc. sell your masterpieces online. You can use websites like Ebay or Etsy to sell items. Maybe you have a knack for finding hidden treasures at local thrift or vintage shops, sell them online and turn it into a profit to help fund future endeavors.
3. Start a blog or a YouTube channel: Do you have a neat fashion sense, photography skills, like making DIY's, or cook? Then share your skills with others via internet. You will end up inspiring others and find a community of like-minded people.
4. Plan an event: Planning a huge event for a loved one takes a lot of responsibility and confidence. If you are someone that is very creative, organized, and works well under pressure. Then this is something you should consider. It is a great way to help a friend out and can also be very rewarding. Plus its really fun, especially if you like to lead projects.
5. Perform in front of a Crowd: Warm up your vocal chords, grab sheet music and practice your favorite song. Whatever your talent is find an opportunity to preform in front of a crowd and share your talent. It takes a lot of guts to conquer your nerves and preform for an audience, but it is really fun and will boost your confidence.
What is your list of things you want to do that takes courage? Would you do any of these things?
Happy Tuesday, lovelies!