Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Funday!







This floral patterned dress is one my favorite dresses. And get this I got it for free! My sister was the previous owner of this dress and after a few months, decided that it no longer worked in her wardrobe. (The benefits of having a sister that wears the same size as you) So I adopted this lovely dress and now it is one of my faves.

Well I should get back to studying. Yayy. How I spend my sundays!
What are your plans today?


Dress: Urban Outfitters 
Sweater: Target 
Shoes: Mod Cloth 


Happy Sunday!
xo Precious 

22 comments:

  1. the floral pattern is so pretty! love it!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is seriously gorgeous <3 I love the pink paired with the simple gold bow!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit!
    Thank you for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lovely
    your name is just like your blog

    ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print of that dress is so... overwhelmingly cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree... its lovely! :)

      www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, that is the prettiest dress! I'm definitely going to be ordering that! :D

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! :)

      www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. you look super sweet in this outfit! this is such a beautiful print dress with all the floral patterns on it! <3

    Check out my latest lifestyle (food) post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet look!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater! So sweet and pretty! I'm so glad I came across your blog - I love it! ♥

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete