Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Liebester Award

I have always admired the blogging community and how bloggers support each other. How you become friends with other bloggers and it becomes an "internet family." The support that I have received from fellow bloggers is what has kept me going. This is the whole goal of the Liebester Award, Liebester is a german word that means "dearest" or "beloved." The Liebester Award is a way to recognize beginner (or lesser-known) bloggers and attract new readers to their blogs. As well as connect them to other bloggers. I was nominated by Rebekah, she has a wonderful beauty and lifestyle blog. Check it out! Thank you so much Rebekah, I really appreciate it!


Here are the rules:
You must provide 11 random facts about yourself
You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you
You must create 11 new questions
You must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer the questions
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated

11 Random Facts

                       1. I lived in Germany for three years, when my father was in the military.
                       2. I am really afraid of clowns, to the point of bringing me to tears. 
                       3. I sometimes shop for clothes in the children's section because I am very petite.
                       4. My ultimate fashion icon is Audrey Hepburn (I don't care if it is cliche)
                       5. One of my favorite shows is Breaking Bad.
                       6. I love meeting people from different countries.
                       7. I love love love green tea! 
                       8. I hardly ever wear make-up mainly because I don't have the patience to learn how.
                       9. I love to sing all the time and I really love music.
                     10. I was on Dance Team and Orchestra in High School.
                     11. I get embarrassed easily and I absolutely hate being embarrassed.

Answers 

                       1. Who is the most important person in your life right now?
                            I would have to say several people and that is my family. 
                       2. When you go into a drugstore what stand are you likely to go to first?
                            I would go straight to the fashion magazines and look at them. 
                       3. Topshop's quality of clothes or Primark's quantity? 
                            I would have to say Topshop's quality vs. quantity.
                       4.  Have you made friends from blogging, if no do you want to?
                            I just started blogging and I have not made friends through blogging, but I want to.
                       5. Who dead or alive would you like to see in concert?
                            Hands down The Beatles!!!!
                       6. Would you rather wear a dark lip or a light lip?
                            I would rather wear a light lip.
                       7. What is the best make up purchase you have bought lately?
                            I don't wear make up. 
                       8. What program did you last watch tv/online?
                            Breaking Bad
                       9. Go on your ipod/phone put on shuffle what song comes on?
                            The Drums-Days
                     10. What nail polish are you wearing right now, if you aren't wearing any what is your favorite?
                             Anything neutral.
                     11.What do you love most about blogging?
                           Discovering new bloggers and creating an online journal that I am proud of. 

My Nominees 

                       1. When did you start blogging?
                       2. Why did you start blogging?
                       3. Who are your favorite bloggers?
                       4. What is your favorite online shop?
                       5. Who is your fashion icon?
                       6. If you could attend any fashion show of your choice, which designer would you choose?
                       7.What is your favorite show currently?
                       8. If you could be any animal what would you be?
                       9. What genre of music do you like to listen to?
                      10. Who is your favorite beauty/fashion youtuber? 
                      11. What is your go to beauty product? 
Thanks again Rebekah!
Check out her blog!
xo Precious
                                                                                                                           
                        

28 comments:

  1. Hi Precious! Thank you so much for nominating me, I did one of these only a few months ago though :) But I love reading your answers, I always do love finding new blogs and reading about them thank you again so much :)

    happyleaps.blogspot.ca

    Love Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! I really like it(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so sweet, I feel flattered! thanks so much and congrats on your own nomination!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations with the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, lady <3 love your style!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You have an amazing style!
    xx
    LitaPerlita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! I've never even heard of the Liebester Award, but it sounds like a really fantastic idea! Then again, I'm super new to blogging.

    Yay for the Beatles, green tea, and dance team! You're pretty cool, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to know a little bit more about you :)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC?

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. the community here really is amazing- i love how we all cheer each other on! and that's amazing you got to live in germany- was it recently or when you were younger? what did you like about it?

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I lived in Germany when I was younger!

      Delete
  11. That's cool that you lived in Germany. I come from Germany. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so cool! My mom wanted to live there longer but my dad wanted to come back to the United States :)

      Delete
  12. I love meeting people from other countries too, it's so interesting! Ahhhhh I love breaking bad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the nomination beautiful! I loved reading your answers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Just found your blog :) Love this so much :) Would love it if you could check my blog out and comment some feedback.

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin (Or both)
    Just contact me if you do, I've already followed you through bloglovin because i freaking love your blog so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this is encouraging! :)

      Delete