Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Window Shopping










Last weekend two of my friends and I ventured to a local boutique called Box Turtle. It is a cute shop located in a beautiful neighborhood. It was a relaxing trip especially because it was the weekend before finals and it was nice to have a little break from studying. Plus spending time with friends is always more appealing than a date with a textbook. This boutique was originally a home that was built probably around the 50's or 60's by the look of the building. (the stairs were really creaky) The lighting in the store was pretty amazing because there are tons of windows to allow the natural light in. The overall ambiance and decor of the store is bohemian chic. The clothing in the store had a Free People, Urban Outfitters vibe. Also most of the clothing in the store are local or independent labels. Here are a few pictures of my visit to the Box Turtle!

Have you been to any cool shops lately?
xo Precious!

24 comments:

  1. Must have been so hard just to window shop... So many gorgeous things! The dress you picked is just wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty shop!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that fringe tank in the first photo!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this little shop,sweet little name for it,and love that its an old house x
    And theres so much gorgeous stuff there too,love the dress your wearing. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, the shop looks so nice! and i love the dress you're wearing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shop looks really neat! I love that pretty dress of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that is such a cute shop! I wish I had places like this nearby but then I would probably be broke haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I found so many dresses in there that I wanted to buy. :(

      Delete
  8. I love that brown envelope clutch, looks like a great place! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its lovely too! It is so cute and cozy in that store I could live there... ha ha!

      Delete
  9. You are amazing!
    Do you want to follow eaxh other? Let me know:)

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you thrifted that dress! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! I live in that neighborhood and go there often! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thats so cool!! Its a small world ...ha ha :)

      Delete
  12. Looks like a lovely little spot! Local boutiques are the best. :) Your dress is so CUTE! I love that pattern

    ReplyDelete