Monday, April 28, 2014

With a dash of mint green








I am going to wear light cardigans as long as I can get away with it. I am a big fan of layering. I feel like I have to layer to complete my look. If you haven't noticed already I love wearing tights and sweaters. I could seriously wear them everyday no matter what season. Unfortunately I live in the south and it apparently looks strange when you wear tights in the summer. But I don't care! I also like to mix patterns and wear colors that break rules, like wearing brown and black. I decided to accomplish one of my spring bucket list tasks and incorporate more colors in to my wardrobe. I tend to wear a lot of neutrals so I decided to spruce this look up with a "dash of mint green."

Dress: Thrifted 
Sweater: Target
Collard Top: Tj Maxx
Purse: Asos
Happy Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious :)
(p.s. thanks for all the comments...you have no idea how much this encourages me to continue blogging)

29 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your comment, glad to know you like my dress... Also love your dress, it actually makes me think of mine ;) xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful dress :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is so beautiful!! i love the flowers :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just love that dress so much! You look fabulous in it!!

    Kisses

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovw how you've layered this outfit and your style of photography is so refershing!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I saw this pinafore at TJ Maxx, and now I'm kicking myself for not getting it. It looks so cute on you! I am definitely with you about wearing cardigans as long as possible :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning! totally following along
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so adorable. I love the mint cardigan color and that dress! great pairing! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour choices here! You look fab! :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pop of color from the cardigan ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh precious this is... Precious! He he love how you're starting to add colors to your wardrobe. I know how you feel x


    http://thesilvercities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole outfit just looks so cute and lovely (: absolutely loving it! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS DRESS. I WANT. You are freakin' adorable and the mint is perf

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress looks great with the cardigan! I love anything that's mint. :)

    http://fashionsenseofaphysicist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey !
    Just discovered your blog ! You're very cute and i love your style.
    This dress is so pretty !
    See you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment, your blog is lovely :) such a pretty outfit!

    Davina, davina-tian.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love love love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this mint green cardy lovely look. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh! So cute! I have a crop top in this exact same pattern from Nordstrom and I love your addition of mint :) http://olivetreemagazine.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! The mint really stands out against the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so beautiful in this dress! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your outfit! The mint goes so well with the dress. Yay for layering

    ReplyDelete