Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Local Honey
















Local Honey is a store that specializes in wearable, fashion forward vintage and locally designed pieces that can be incorporated into everyday wardrobe. Local Honey also has a Hair shop upstairs that has professional hair stylists that can give you a hip new hairdo. Local Honey is a cute, brick and mortar shop that is located on 2009 Belmont Blvd. Nashville, TN. The overall vibe of the store is hip and cool and makes you feel like you have to get your swag on before you enter. Local Honey has a great collection of vintage and reworked designs if you are looking for a one of a kind piece, that you know no one else will have but you. They also have an array of local designers if you like supporting local/independent labels. I also love the store because it has several windows around the building that provides tons of the natural light and makes the store feel open and inviting. It drew me in because I am a sucker for natural light. :)

If you live around the Nashville area or will be visiting anytime soon. Check out this store its amazing!!

Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious.

16 comments:

  1. so many cute pieces!! ah, i want to go shopping there!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! :) And this store looks really cute!
    xoxo, em

    according-toem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable store! I have my eye on those black toeless flats xx

    Susie | june lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love local honey! so glad you got to enjoy it while you were in my city! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love stores that are basically these amazing abodes with clothes and accessories everywhere (makes me with I had an apartment to do that with)!
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are just beautiful! I want to dive into that denim pile. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that seems like such a lovely place!

    ohmysweetrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's like a small Paradise! )


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Auh, I wish we had shops like this where I live! Although, perhaps it's better for my bank account we don't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Super cute blog! Your photos are gorgeous and your posts, inspiring :)
    Check me out? Trying to get my blog on its feet!
    http://rooster-words.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW ! I love that post !
    I saw a lot of things very interesting !

    Follow me now on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back ! :) X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!
    XO

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely place!! <3

    Xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh!!!what a cool place:O :O :O
    i wish my town would have cool shops like this sooner or later...

    Let's take a peek into my daily life!
    Adventure Of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! The store looks really great! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute store! Your pics showcase it nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete