Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend









I would have to say that one of my best friends is my baby sister. She is one of my oldest friends, in fact we have been friends since she was born.... ha ha. My sister and I are really close and I love that we share some of the same interests. We both like fashion, have the same musical taste, and we both share the desire of being fluent in French. To be honest, sometimes I think we are the same person.                              

Crystal and I spent Memorial Day hanging out with each other. I like to call days like these "sister dates." :) My sister and I went on a little adventure and wandered through the city streets. There is nothing that makes me more happy than the city. My sister and I grew up in the city and we love it. My sister and I walked around some parks, ate pizza, and went to a local coffee shop. Oh and shopped a bit!! It was a great way to spend our three day weekend before it was time to kick back into the routine. 

I love that I have a sister whom I can call friend!                                                                                                 
  What did you do Memorial Day Weekend? 

Happy Tuesday, lovelies!!
xo Precious 

9 comments:

  1. you guys look so much alike! and both of your outfits are so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your outfits. And that bread looks yummy, making me hungry. Hehe.
    xx, H
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute, maybe you guys are twin souls :)
    Nice pictures by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are both so pretty and stylish!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable and I love your outfits! It looks like you had a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful photos! you two look so cute! love both your outfits! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the quirky thinking of wearing the collared shirt under a summer dress, and that monochromatic outfit is flawless!

    Like A Harte // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the striped top! and the pink dress :D
    u both look gorgeous!

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete