Friday, May 2, 2014

My New Favorite Spot



This chocolate mocha was so delicious!! Yum!!







Last Friday, my friends and I decided to enjoy the afternoon at a local coffee shop. It had been a while since the three of us all hung out. We were overdue for a "besties" hangout. Our lives have been very busy and seem to be going in different directions lately. I am so glad we decided to plan a girls day. We stayed at this coffee shop for a few hours and studied and talked. (ha well my friends studied, I was distracted and started blogging ... oops!) 

I have to talk about this coffee shop for a bit. Starting with the decor its adorable! From the hardwood floors to the brick wall and the succulents scattered on the tables, it is a very cute and hip spot. The overall vibe of this coffee shop is amazing and I love it. It is definitely one of my new favorite spots. After we hung out at the coffee shop for a bit we went to a local boutique and grabbed pizza for dinner it was so delicious. I still have dreams about that pizza... ha ha. The boutique is called Box Turtle and it had adorable clothes and is also super cute inside! I shared pics of that on the Window Shopping post (if you haven't seen it, check it out). We also walked through the neighborhood and looked at some historical buildings and homes. It was a great day and I was so happy to share it with great friends. These girls mean a lot to me and I am so glad they are in my life!

(We wrapped up the evening with a nice walk around the neighborhood!)

I am so happy its Friday again!


Have a great weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely cafe!! My favorite coffee places are the ones that make pretty drinks...I care more about that than how it tastes hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Your drink looks really good. :)
    http://itsjoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like so much fun!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your photos! Amazing!

    Now following your blog and I hope that you can also follow me too or take a look at my blog xxx

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3459552

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, love that place. i have been way too many times.... i think its a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place looks so cool! I love how they have succulents on the tables, how unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look like you girls had fun! Great place!

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm craving for a cup of chocolate mocha <3 Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like such a great place! I love finding places where you can go both by yourself or with your friends!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. świetny post ♥
    mam małą prośbę, mogłabyś poklikać w linki pod ubraniami, chętnie się odwdzięczę :)
    Obserwuję i zapraszam do siebie :3

    maymiodek.blogspot.com

    Z góry dziękuję ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog!
    paige xx
    The Joys Of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, it looks like such a lovely place to spend time!
    Lucia's Loves
    Giveaway:Win a Swatch watch
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This coffee shop looks so adorable! I love the succulents everywhere :) and I know what you mean about your friends + you going different directions! That's how I feel! It sucks but it's great when you can all make bestie dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that place looks so nice! lovely pics as well:) x
    http://eighteen-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice and that chocolate mocha looks amazing!

    Aissa || Aissa Carmela

    ReplyDelete