Monday, May 19, 2014

Trip to Nashville: Bombay Bicycle Club


The Parthenon was amazing!
We explored the city a bit!! 
Went to a Bombay Bicycle Club Show!!











Last week I traveled to Nashville with my best friend to see Bombay Bicycle Club. The 6 hour drive in pouring rain was worth the trip. These photos are not the best quality and were taken on my iphone but I had to share my experience. Even if these pictures were stunning, it still would barely scratch the surface of how amazing this show was. Everything was spot on the visuals, the lighting, the audio, and the vocals. It was perfect! I have been a fan of Bombay Bicycle for a about 4 years now and this was the first time I had seen them live. It is a moment I will never forget especially because I got a chance to share it with my best friend. Ha...I wish these photos could depict how amazing they sounded too. I am so glad that I was able to go. It was a great way to kick of the summer especially before I enter the "adult world" now that I am a graduate in all.                                                                                          

Have you guys been to any shows lately? How were they?

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a great view!! I love Bombay and saw them last month in England, such an underrated band xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great iPhone pics (especially the bluish ones and that last shot). Also, I didn't know there was a Parthenon in Nashville--is it some kind of exhibit?

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. coo building :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on your outfit posts (all of which I'm in love with, of course), but I had stop and say how jealous I am that you saw Bombay Bicycle Club! I want to see them live so badly!

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete