Sunday, May 25, 2014

Trip to Nashville: Grimey's Record Store/OOTD









Grimey's is Nashville's premier independent record store. They stock new and preloved CD's LPs, and DVDs. They also have awesome, free in-store performances on a regular basis with local, national, and international touring bands. I love this place, it is record heaven and they an amazing inventory of independent artists. Stop in and check them out! 

Outfit:
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Ruche
Dress: Tj Maxx 
Shoes: Tj Maxx 


Do you have a record collection? What are your favorite records currently? 

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
xo Precious 

7 comments:

  1. yesss! records are the best. currently playing the smiths and it's perfect!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!! Nice pics!

    http://www.stadinstyle.helsinkids.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite CD at the moment is Britney Spears' Circus. I remember I was so happy for her when that CD came out 'cause she made it back to the top :)

    I like your bag very much!

    xx
    absofuckinglutely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    I love your shoes, they're so cute!
    I love record stores, i just love the vintage vibe and looking and old records <3

    I wanna say a big thanks to your comment that you left on my BETSEY JOHNSON ILLUSTRATIONS post, it made me really happy! :D <3333

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I could lose hours in this store :)
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love record stores. Even better, you can find them at thrift stores for a better price. Hope you found something good.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete