Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coral Pink and Floral Print






Thunderstorm after thunderstorm.... We have been be experiencing a lot of thunderstorms and restless days indoors for the past few days. For someone who loves rainy days...I have to say I am a little sick of it!! I am ready for long summer day outings and photo shoots. Plus when we have great weather I can take more outfit posts and share my "daily wears." Sunny days allow me to do what I love, take pictures for my blog. I am so ready for another sunny day!                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                   
Outfit 
Top: Forever 21 
Dress: Forever 21 
Purse: Forever 21
Shoes: TJ Maxx

What is the weather like where you are?

Have a great day, lovelies!
xo Precious

25 comments:

  1. love that purse! We had the same weather here in Belgium, today is the first sunny day of the week! xo
    http://shewearsprep.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that dress!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute! It's weird our weather here is the complete opposite. We need some rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! But the thing is I never heard the storm while everyone keep speaking of it ...
    So are you in France too ? :)

    Xxx
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral dress, it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so adorable, you look lovely!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girl with you!
    I love the patterns on the clothes :)
    Regards, Carou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty dress & those pink shoes are too cute! hope it stopped raining so much by you.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty, and I love this outfit! The floral print of the dress is perfect.

    xo
    Ash
    http://www.vogueanatomy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style girl... you look flawless! Now following.

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute and girly outfit ^o^ That purse is so cute!
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous dress and lovely you!! Nice pics! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUCH a cute combo!
    Bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this look!!! Amazing :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute style :D I absolutely LOVE the dress <3

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. This print is so nice!
    I'm a sucker for floral print, and I really like lighter toned ones :)
    You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete