Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Quotes









Right now I am in a difficult season of my life, I am waiting for things to start looking up. I randomly came across a few life quotes the other day that have really encouraged my these last few weeks. Here's a few:

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
--Robert Frost

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
--Albert Einstein

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." 
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can."
--Nicholas Sparks 

Outfit
Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Thrifted 
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Ruche 
Hope you have a great Monday!
xo Precious

10 comments:

  1. i love that dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful, inspiring quotes! :) Hope things start looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm in love with your Dress :)
    AAAAH, I have to have it too

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This is a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." -Maya Angelou (she tweeted it a couple of weeks ago) It's really inspired me to make the most of each day, I hope it helps you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is simply darling and the bow necklace suits it beautifully too. Don't worry about life right now--everyone has their own problems, and while that doesn't make yours any less valid, it's sure nice to think that there's someone out there who could sympathize with how you feel right now.

    Demi
    http://carbonchic.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Einstein quote is the best and it's so true. We must keep moving forward if we want to improve or get better or just live! I hope you start to move forward yourself, take the easy road and then when youre ready merge onto the highway. I believe in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog - love the layout and your photos are really high quality! Definitely will be following along :)

    xo, Robin
    shorelineshipwreck.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspirational. I am coming out of some tough things right now too. I wish you the very best and lots of calm and happiness during this time. On a lighter note - you are stunning! Your outfit is perfection from head to toe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress, I love it! Them quotes are really inspirational, hope things start looking on the up for you soon :) xx

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete