Monday, June 9, 2014

Spontaneous Saturday


Our salads were so good!! Yum!
Wish I lived in this neighborhood!



Aren't they adorable!!


"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."

My sister and I decided to spend last Saturday together. We didn't have any plans initially, but we knew we wanted to enjoy the day. Sometimes it is more fun to just go with the flow and see what happens. Well my sister and I had a blast, here are some snapshots of our Saturday.  (I am also glad we decided to hang Saturday because it rained all day Sunday!)                                                                                                                                                                                      



P.S. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last two posts, they are so encouraging! 

Happy Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

5 comments:

  1. yay for sister days! i have one coming up next weekend myself :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos - so sunny and happy - especially the little geese. hahhaha. thanks for sharing!

    <3laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a wonderful day! I love having no specific plans and just seeing where the day takes you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time! lovely pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete