Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coffee Date


White Chocolate Mocha, yum!! 





Looking at other blogs for inspiration! I love reading blogs, obsessed! :) 



I love weekends such as this past weekend, where you don't have much planned and you just go with the flow. I am not much of a coffee drinker but I randomly spend my free time at cute coffee shops and indulge. I am also a big fan of hot chocolate or warm tea, just about anything that will make me feel warm. Since I am cold 98 percent of the time. I am really going to appreciate my weekends now that I am working two jobs. I have a full-time job at a developmental pre-school and a part-time job. I am working two jobs so that I can save up for my move to California and I am so excited! 

Thanks for wishing me good luck, on my interview!
 I love reading comments and they are so encouraging. 
You have no idea how they make me feel. 

xo Precious

10 comments:

  1. Relaxing weekends are the best!! That's so exciting about your move to California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos!! Your dress is absolutely adorable

    http://hey-darlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blogpost! The photos are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and goodluck with your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your website yesterday and think it is so much fun! :) I love your photographs. Keep up the awesome posting!
    Amanda B.
    www.southkakalakigirl.com
    Written by girls, for girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw such a cute post! Love this it makes me want some chilled out weekend days at coffee shops!

    Love your blog btw! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous little coffeeshop!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love Mylo. I cannot believe you work at Anthro-- favorite place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely photos! That mocha sounds delicious and I love the vibe of that coffee shop. :)
    <3 Mariah
    happymurmurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha i am also one of those "drink anything that is warm" people. there is something about being in a little coffee shop that has a special "vibe". I love your floral dress... and enjoy the rest of your hard-earned weekend! :)

    Laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete