Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm Back







Yayy!! Im back...I have returned from an unplanned hiatus! It seriously feels like an eon since I had shared anything with you guys. So here I am... I am still alive and wanted to say Hi!!! 

Lately pinafore dresses are my best friend. I really like how pinafores are basic and allow you to pair them with interesting tops and statement accessories. Sometimes I go for a quirky look with pinafores but today I decided to go a little more simple. 

Hopefully I won't take as long of a break as that one... but I can't guarantee it! Well at least I'm back!

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Ruche

Do you like pinafores?

Happy Thursday, Lovelies!
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back lady! I took a little bit of a hiatus too...maybe it's the Summer heat. ;)

    xo, grace (pattermedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back ❤❤ I love everything about your outfit, the layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!! are you wearing any lipstick? because it fits you really welll :) xx

    http://www.bulantamarahoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit! love your dress. Also thank you for visiting my blog too :) xx
    www.natashaofthesaints.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete