Monday, July 21, 2014

Least likely to be picked first












I am not even the least bit athletic or sporty. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I went for a jog or decided to make a trip to the gym. I know that I should make a habit of working out, so I can live a longer and healthier life. But for some reason working out is the last thing I think about when planning my daily agenda. I should add working out regularly to my summer bucket list and actually tackle it. :) 

On another note, I have a job interview tomorrow and I am really nervous. So I hope I get the job, if not than I have to continue job searching. I'll let you guys know if I get it. 


Outfit
Long Sleeve Top: Forever 21
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Skirt: Thrifted 
Shoes: ModCloth 


What about you guys, do you work out on a daily basis?
If so, do you have any advice for me?  


Have a fantastic Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) Good luck for your job interview, I'm sure you'll do great!
    Much love xx

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the way you paired the stripes together!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on the interview!! and cute skirt!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to go jogging a few times a week, the hardest part is actually deciding to do it. Once I get started I'm always glad I did it, but it's so hard to keep it up! Good luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    Great pictures, you look gorgeous here!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deffo need to start exercising more as well! Love how preppy this outfit is!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit good luck with your interview
    http://rebekahmaryx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie! I love the contrasting stripes. Good luck!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was the same way with working out. I'll think I have no time to squeeze it in. and I really didn't want to do it haha I started off small.. doing 10-20 minutes every morning. Just to get it out of the way. I've woken up some days not feeling it AT ALL but doing some stretches helps wake you up.

    You can workout a few days of the week and try to do it daily. LIttle walks, cardio, yoga or do blogpilates.

    GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Im so in love with this look =) So preppy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the stripes on stripes thing! hope you get the job, fingers crossed :) ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with the job and the exercise routine! I hate working out.
    this outfit is super cute, I love the nautical vibes I've seen in a few of your outfits.

    - alexis

    http://nevernewd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thx for your comment on my blog! what a sophisticated and preppy style! love it! also the location on the tennis court.
    do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete