Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Suburbian Summer








I believe the "obsession-meter" for this dress is full. This is currently one of my favorite summer dresses. I randomly bought this dress on my trip to Nashville. My best friend and I decided to window shopping and check the city out. My eyes first met this lovely dress when we entered a cute boutique called Pangaea, its an eclectic shop with cool and funky items. I will put a link at the bottom so you can check it out, especially if you live in the Nashville area. I knew I had to buy her because of the many details she has, the wide blue and white stripes, the cap sleeves, and the pockets (yes I said pockets...need I say more?) I love how this dress is young and girly yet flirty. It also fits me pretty well, which is always a challenge for me since most things are always too big. 

Outfit
Dress: Pangaea 
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Shoes: ModCloth 


Hey its Wednesday!! Hope you guys have a fantastic day!
xo Precious 

16 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I love the way you styled it!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far this is my favorite outfit you've posted :) I am in LOVE with that dress x

    http://thesilvercities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love the bold stripes and the colors on you :) so perfect for summer

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute. love your striped dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah, that dress really is amazing! I can see why you're so in love with it. And yay for actually finding things that fit right--I have that problem with dresses, too, so I tend to buy the same style in lots of colors LOL. You're such a cute lady and I love your lipstick. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I love the photos! They're very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty dress! Love the bright stripes!

    Have a fantastic weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful! I love that dress too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!
    And I love your blog and your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that dress! so bright and pretty. looks super cute layered with the collar

    - alexis

    http://nevernewd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this dress is absolutely gorgeous.

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty summer dress! Thanks for following me, have a fashionable Sunday!
    Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for Following me :) I hope you are having a great weekend. I'm not surprised that this is your favourite dress, it's beautiful. I love the shoes too! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing style! I love this dress soo lovely;d

    xxx

    Anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely amazing! If you have a sec, I'd appreciate any feedback you have on my fashion blog. Still learning :) Keep doing your thing! I'm a huge fan.

    <3 Lindsey of http://lindstylefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete