Monday, July 7, 2014

Sunny Day Blues









I just recently bought this dress from Modcloth, and it has left me speechless. I decided to take it for a spin and it is absolutely one of my favorites. I already have too much blue in my closet but I had to add it to my collection... its so cute.

On another note, this past weekend was a blast and I had a great time with friends and family!

Outfit
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Modcloth
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Ruche 

How was your Fourth of July weekend?

Have a Happy Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. oh oh oh YES! This outfit is basically perfect... Modcloth and Ruche are some of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is super cute! And I love the belt your paired with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and great photos! Btw, I like your name :)

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this dress is beautiful! you look lovely :) x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye aye captain! :D Such a cool dress! I love your quirky style ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is beautiful! The blue is amazing and looks so pretty on you :) x

    Brenda @ www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I just bought this dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are you this cute! I just found your blog after you started following mine! So thank you for that cause Im so ecstatic about finding yours, I love your fashion sense so much and can't wait to follow along.
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete