Friday, August 1, 2014

Technicolor Daisies










Hi lovelies! These aren't the best photos but who am I kidding. I know nothing about photography and I am still learning how to use my dslr camera. This past week was a busy week since I started a new job, but I still had some extra time to snap some photos after work. Since I am currently working at a developmental pre-school my uniform has pretty much been a t-shirt and jeans. Blah, not my favorite thing to wear. Ha ha... as soon as I get off from work I throw on a dress and enjoy the rest of the day feeling like myself. My mother came along for this shoot and we had a blast. I can truly say 
that my mom is my best friend and biggest supporter. I am so thankful for her!! 

Outfit
Top: Forever 21
Dress: Tj Maxx
Purse: Forever 21 

What are your plans for this weekend?

Have a great weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious 

18 comments:

  1. You and your mom look great together! Love the layering.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wear jeans for my job too and I always change into a dress or a skirt as soon as I get home! I like the bold flower print on your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm crazy about that dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! I love that you mixed polka dots with floral :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the layering.. that dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! i like the dress and how you mixed the prints :)

    xxx

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness you are so beautiful! I'm so glad you liked my blog, that dress just looks SPLENDID on you! :D www.violeteyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great :) Love this post
    Have a great weekend
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, stunning top and dress combination! I love the print on the dress, so summery and colourful! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mix and your style! :)

    curiositypassingby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://manishasblog.blogspot.co.nz/ follow me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top and dress combo! It's so cute and creative:)

    http://theboheat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a pretty little face with gorgeous features and I could see where you got them from! Your mom looks so youthful! I love how your lips matched the floral prints on your dress.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog a while back which led me to yours. Looking forward to keep in touch with you!

    RYC:
    I'm glad you get that feeling from my post as I myself love to read post whereby the blog author takes us together on a journey. Thank you for stopping by. Love seeing newcomers here and I would visit your blog soon!

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh that photo of you and your mom is so freakin' cuuute! I love the mother-daughter bold lips!
    XO Camey

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg i loooove your dress!! your and mom are so cute! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit. You look pretty gorgeous. you and your mom look great together. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete