Friday, August 8, 2014

Fountain Friday







I took these photos a couple a weeks ago, I think it was a few days after an interview. I decided to pair two of my favorite patterns together, florals and polka dots. This is what I came up with and I absolutely love it. It is quirky and fun yet still appropriate for professional settings. 

And with that thought, I need to hurry and finish getting ready for work. I am not much of a coffee drinker but I may need to grab a cup. I am really tired today! At least its Friday!! 

Outfit
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: ModCloth
Purse: Thrifted 


Have a lovely day, friends!
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. nice outfit! beautiful photos too, love the background :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those sandals!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty; I love the patterns together! Also, I've never been a coffee person (although I've really tried, especially since my best friend is an award winning barista), so I just go for a caffeine boost via coca-cola because I'm VERY much a coca-cola person!

    dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty spot for photos! Loving your outfit :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dots mixed with color. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete