Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lazy Day







Oh, to wake up on a Sunday morning grab your favorite blanket and flip on the television (or in my house the Netflix). Sometimes I love lazy weekends where you don't have much planned and the number one priority is to RELAX! I have had a pretty busy week so it is nice to have one day where I can unwind and just let the day go by. I thought this chambray top and floral dress would make a lovely couple and I was right. I love this outfit and I feel very girly and pulled together when I wear it.
Outfit
Top: American Apparel
Dress: Tj Maxx 
Purse: Forever 21 
Shoes: Thrifted 

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday, this weekend has really flown by! I am sure this week will be a great one! Hope you guys had a lovely weekend!

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments and support!
xo Precious

16 comments:

  1. I love how you paired the button up with the floral dress. Really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a lovely dress!! love it;d

    xxx

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this dress, it is so pretty! Your blouse looks great layered under it as well. Lovely outfit!!

    Sammi@http://beautifuldreamerami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with this outfit. I love the colours and the floral print. It's very summery and pretty.

    Alisha x || www.thealishadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, especially the shirt,
    Have followed and it would mean so much if you could do the same, Thankyou! x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a style I love and you are rocking it, gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect outfit! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out our engagement photos!

    xo
    Kassandra | The Desert Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit! You look great :D x

    ellaandeloise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable!
    The top underneath really makes it!

    I am having a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY! on my blog if you wanted to join in, it's international!

    www.kindoflovely.com | AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! So vibrant!

    www.madeinmauve.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks lovely! I love that dress is just perfect for summer :) I also like your hair! x

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Colors and beautiful dress :)
    Kisses

    Fashionistaneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pattern on that dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love lazy weekend too. And that floral dress is soo pretty. Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete