Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mint Green Dress and A Walk in the Park








Hello friends! I was so excited to share this outfit I started editing and preparing this post during my lunch break yesterday. It was worth the sacrifice. I realized that there is nothing that makes me happier right now than this blog. It brings me so much joy and I am so compassionate about it. I hope that I will only grow from here and continue to develop better content to share with you guys.

I have fallen hard for this thrifted dress; in my mind it is the perfect dress to throw on for any casual day out.

Im signing off...enjoy your day lovelies! Make sure to follow along on Instagram too! xo Precious!

Outfit
Dress: Thrifted 
Necklace: Ruche 
Purse: Forever 21 
Shoes: ModCloth
Have a great Wednesday, lovelies! 

11 comments:

  1. The mint skirt go so well with the pretty colors of the park. Love it. And it's awesome when our blogs bring us joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress! I'm such a sucker for collars AND mint! perfect combo :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable!!! I saw this dress at TJMAXX and I almost bought it! Regretting it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely dress;d

    xxx

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/2014/08/13/look-76/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress, the colour looks good on you :)
    xx

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is amazing, I am in love with it! This colour looks so beautiful on you :)
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely color and I love the Peter Pan collar!

    namelessval.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dress is so pretty! I love the floral print collar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress! Love the floral peter pan collar! The collar is fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely dress, I love the color. I love anything with sparkle.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete