Friday, August 29, 2014

New Shades Part II + Cool Arches










Another look that I styled with a new pair of shades from Sunglasswarehouse.com. Ideally I would wear this dress with a pair of tights and a quarter length cardigan. Unfortunately it is was too warm, it is 102 degrees to be exact. I am feeling a little retro in these shade and I love them! I was a little worried because in the past I have had a hard time finding shades that look good on me. But I think these sunglass look great on my and accommodates my personal style.

Thank you so much Sunglasswarehouse.com for gifting me these retro shades! 

Outfit:
Dress: Tj Maxx 
Top: Tj Maxx 
Shoes: Thrited 
Purse: Forever 21
Shades: Sunglasswarehouse.com


Its finally Friday! Have a great weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious

9 comments:

  1. Stunning as always beauty, the sunglasses and shoes perfect the outfit xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dresses, are perfect and also great sunglasses:D

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look and I love those glass x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/camel-and-leopard.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: TheStylemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combination dear!! i love the styling ♥ ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I love your dress


    Kenny,
    WWW.WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are great! It's been hot here too, I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is too cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your dress; it's so vibrant & summery!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! It's my first time on your site, so I just wanted to say I love all of your outfits. They are so whimsical, yet something that everyone can still wear daily. Keep up the awesome posts!
    www.virginiachay.com

    ReplyDelete