Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Afternoon Walks + Pushing Fall









Oh hey guys! Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday! It's that time of year when I try to push the fall by wearing "fall-like" ensembles though the heat and humidity are sweltering. Just after I took these shots I had to take off the sweater because I was too hot. Until I was back in the AC and then I put it back on. There is nothing that frustrates me more than being cold. Even though I hate being cold, I love the Fall. I am so ready for the Fall! 

What about you guys? 
Outfit:
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Thrifted 
Shoes: ModCloth 
Purse: Forever 21 
Have a great Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious

10 comments:

  1. great look, i like the colour of the dress, is one of my fav :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jumper. Love it!!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Would you like to follow each other via blog and bloglovin? Let me know at my blog. Keep in touch.

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is so cute, I love the print! It's been pretty cool out in the mornings here, which is exciting so I'll put on a little sweater, but then it always heats up to like 90 before I know it. Booo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sweater is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is really cute, I love the colour. I like fall/autumn too, it's not as cold as winter but not as hot as summer haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outift, i love autumn too, my fave month.
    Just done the autumn tag if you'd like to check it out? x

    www.summaspicer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sweater lady!

    xo, grace (patternedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete