Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dinner with Friends + Cool Wall










After a dinner with a few friends, I had to stop by this wall and take a few snaps of this outfit! Yet again I am mixing patterns...what can I say I love it. Looking though my closet this morning I thought this top and dress would look neat together. I was right they are a lovely couple! It ended up being a great decision. 


Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 
Dress: Thrifted 
Shoes: Tj Maxx 
Purse: Thrifted 
Necklace: Ruche

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
xo Precious 

9 comments:

  1. I love how vibrant this outfit is
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoy the mix of prints in this outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful on you.I love the print mix and cute little flat shoes. It's just perfect. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that purse!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, you are soooo cute, and your blog is amazing! Just keep doing this, please, you are wonderful!
    IF you have a minute, check my blog: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, you are soooo cute, and your blog is amazing! Just keep doing this, please, you are amazing! Hope you'll have time for reading my blog: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got to mix those together.. it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete