Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Flower Garden + Growing Up












I just now realized that I look a little serious/sad in some of these photos. I want to reassure you that I am far from sadness. I am actually ecstatic today! A few days ago, I was offered a new job. I am so excited!! At the new job I will be making double what I was making at my old job. Also its my first big girl job after I graduated college. Which is quite ironic since this outfit reminds me of something a little girl would wear. I can't help it... I tend to yield to the child in me and allow her to influence my wardrobe. At least I am still young enough to get away with it. I am sure this ensemble wouldn't be as appropriate when I'm 80. But I am a person who dances to the beat of their own drum, so I can see the 80 year old me wearing something like this. We'll see... 


Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21 
Backpack: Ruche
Shoes: Tj Maxx 

Happy Hump Day, lovelies!
xo Precious 

16 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) love your blog and this outfit is so cute on you :) I also think I dress a little like my nine year old self especially when I put ribbons in my hair :) Also, congratulations on the new job! I'm finishing my last year of uni so I get how daunting the whole job hunt is going to be :) Hopefully I'll find something not too long after I finish!

    Anyway, great blog and post :) I am now following you!

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good luck on the job search! :)

      Delete
  3. i love those shoes!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the backpack! Congrats on your new job, hope it will be exactly as you want it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress is so cute, love it;d

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love that dress--- hey, sometimes maturity is boring. continue to dance to the beat of your own drum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, you have the cutest style!

    Love & Light

    http://www.floradelsoul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress! You look adorable. Congratulations on the new job! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete