Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hanging Downtown + End of Summer Style











The subtle signs of summer coming to an end is filling my heart with joy. We've had a few cool days here and there and I am being reminded why I love autumn so much. I tend to like a little bit of all the seasons but I am biased when it comes to autumn, it's my favorite. There is no other place I'd rather be then sitting in front of a fireplace, wrapped in a blanket, drinking hot chocolate. 

Outfits:
Top: Tj Maxx
Dress:Tj Maxx
Shoes:Payless
Purse: Etsy 

I decided to create an end of summer look with this blue gingham dress and pink cap sleeve top. This dress is a piece that will be easy to transition into fall. This ensemble reminds me of something "Little Bo Peep" would wear. Ironically I work at a pre-school, so it is not a shocker that a nursery rhyme influenced my outfit today. 

Hope you guys are having a lovely week so far!
xo Precious 

14 comments:

  1. very cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love the purse! And that cat watch! I saw that before on Poshmark and almost bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress, love it;d

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute bag!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love catching up on your blog! your posts and outfits are always lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gingham dress is adorable. Its everything thats great about a real Dorothy look or as you say Little Bo Peep. Also I have those shoes!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything gingham, and this dress is no exception! It's so pretty! Especially the way you have styled it!

    www.tennesseeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is adorable on you :)

    francesca
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super cute outfit, I love gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm longing so much for fall to come, it's still so hot here and I'm looking forward to wear more transitional/layered pieces like in your outfit! Love your dress is so cute! so is your cat watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes!! <3
    Check out my blog? Let me know what you think. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue gingham + saddle shoes = perfection! Lovely sense of style.

    ReplyDelete