Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer Love/Hate









I happen to both love and hate the summer. Sometimes I am excited about the temperatures warming up and wearing cute dresses with short sleeves. Other days I am fed up with the 100 degree weather where it is hard to find something to wear; that is simple and not clinging to your body. I am anxiously waiting for the fall to arrive and save me from the heat. 

Oh autumn, can you come early this year? I would greatly appreciate that. 

Love, 
Precious 

Outfit:
Dress: Thrifted
Top: Tj Maxx 
Purse: Forever 21 
Shoes: ModCloth 


Are you guys fed up with the summer?
Have a lovely Monday!

xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/09/pin-up-50s.html

    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear <3

    You have such a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc/g+/bloglovin ? I also switch textlinks and banners.

    Thanks already & Let me know :)

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures. Love the scenery & your outfit is lovely - Especially that satchel!! Love it.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi !! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, go check out my blog to see what it's all about !! :)

    jahanisahappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about summer, I enjoy not freezing all the time and the long daylight hours, but at the same time I hate burning up and all the bugs that summer brings. Lovely dress, the collar on it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that bag!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same about summer! I won't miss the heat, but I will miss the long days :)

    ReplyDelete