Monday, October 13, 2014

Beginning to feel like autumn + Vera Boutique Look 2










Iv'e had a pretty amazing weekend the weather has made it even more enjoyable. The combination of the partly cloudy and the cool breeze has made me feel more productive, enthusiastic and inspired! It has also made me more excited about the days to come. I have been planning and saving up for a move to California and I have less than four months!! I am so excited! I am so ready to meet new people and make new friends. There is something about moving that makes you feel like you are getting a fresh start, which I feel is much needed right now. I hope you've had a similarly good weekend and if not, I hope next weekend will be.  The weekend countdown starts now... 

Outfit:
Dress: Vera Boutique  gifted
Jacket: 
Purse:
Shoes: ModCloth

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

9 comments:

  1. This is a cute look, I really like your white dress *0* Elegant too!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so effortlessly stylish! A very beautiful lady :)

    Sarah
    daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorgeous! Thank you for leaving your link on my blog. <3 Love your style girl.

    www.shelovesdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah that is so exciting! I can hear the soundtrack of the OC playing in my head :D
    you look lovely in that jacket & I adore your sandals! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee your jacket and that's such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear!! amazing outfit!! love how you combinad this total white with this parka! amazing! i followed you via gfc and bloglovin! hope you can visit mine and do the same! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that jacket!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete