Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Life Changes + A Walk on the Bridge














I have been going through some pretty big life changes lately, some of the changes have brought joy and excitement to my life, others not so much. On the flip side of the anticipation for things on the horizon, there is also that sadness of letting something go or a door being closed to something in your life. I used to think that I was someone who handled change well. To be honest, I am a wuss when it comes to change. Sometimes i'm really comfortable with the way things are and refuse to accept change. But instead of forcing things to stay the same, I should embrace change with open arms. You can't control everything neither keep things from changing in your life. I will now look change in the face and not tremble in fear when it heads my way. 
How do you handle change? 


Outfit:
Dress: Choies gifted
Shirt: Thrifted 
Purse: Forever 21 
Shoes: Target 
Necklace: Burdees gifted
Have a great Wednesday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

9 comments:

  1. Change is a strange thing to handle. I have been going through some big changes myself, one of which I thought would make me happy ended up just making me a little sad. But I know as time goes on I'll be glad I made that decision. Great outfit, I love the color of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I started college months ago, I've been experiencing great changes too. Yet, I've kept a positive side and decided to let any worries and anxieties disappear. I can tell that I feel different now, because I've learned to let go and not to take everything too seriously.
    Anyway, your outfit is beautiful and I hope those life changes will bring positive and exciting experiences for you. Change is always good; it's all about your attitude towards it!

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt/dress is gorgeous! love this!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same :) Used to think I'm good at change but turns out I'm not at all...figured that out when I married my military hubby and started moving all the time. Good luck with your changes~
    Love the outfit, so so cute!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel, don't worry it will settle in :) I love your skirt btw, it looks so floaty and comfortable!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your new look, the skirt is lovely;d and good luck with your changes :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress as a skirt, how gorgeous xxx



    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Scuba skirt!! So pretty.
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the mix of prints here! It works soooo well :)

    allthelittlethingsilike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete