Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pre-fall Downtown + Vera Boutique Look 1










I am feeling a bit festive in this dress today! It always amazes me how I think a dress may be a bit too short, but then I pair it with tights and it appears longer. I guess I can get away with shorter hem lines because I have short legs. I also have ways of teasing the eye and making my otherwise, on the verge of risky dresses, look modest. Anyways, I am absolutely obsessed with this dress gifted by Vera Boutique. Immediately when I laid eyes on this dress I knew I had to make room for it in my wardrobe. So here it is, one of my favorite dresses at the moment. If I could wear it everyday I would. Check out Vera Boutique if you have a chance! 

I am planning on going hiking with my sister today and try to take some outfit posts as well.

Outfit:
Dress: Vera Boutique 
Collard Top: Tj Maxx
Sweater: Forever 21 
Shoes: Thrifted 
What are your plans today?

Have a great Saturday, lovelies! 
xo Precious

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dress, the pattern is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love the dress over the shirt look, it brings it more into autumn!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress! You look so lovely!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the beading on that top!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very festive dress, I like it!

    ReplyDelete