Friday, October 31, 2014

Stripes and Plaid + Forever and Always












Hey everyone, meet my favorite skirt at the moment. There are three patterns that I'm obsessed with polka dots, stripes, and plaid. Why not pair two of my favorite patterns (plaid and stripes) and call it a day. I am going to pull out the plaid all lot this fall so I might as well start now!

Outfit
Collard Top: American Apparel
Stripped Top: TargetSt
Sweater: Ruche
Skirt: Tj Maxx 
Purse:Thrifted  


Happy Halloween, lovelies!
xo Precious 

6 comments:

  1. love the mix of prints!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix of prints!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is really cute! I like the whole outfit, the pattern mixing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardigan is soo cute, love the detail on the back! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say, I've looked through several of your posts, and your cardigan game is out of control!! I love all of your sweaters so much!

    ReplyDelete