Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Troublemakers in the halls.












I currently work at a courthouse where I see countless cases of people who break the law. I'm probably the furtherest thing from being a troublemaker. I wasn't even a rebellious teenager. I was never the kid who skipped school or got a tattoo against my parents wishes. If I ever got in trouble it was for arguing with my mother or not doing something she asked right away, but that was as bad as it got. For the most part, I have always rendered respect to those in authority positions. I hate getting in trouble or doing what's wrong. Which is why it is hard for me to understand how someone can break the law and a few months later do it again. Growing up, peers would make it seem like being a "goody two shoes" was so horrible, but there is nothing wrong with that. I think I turned out pretty ok...

Outfit 
Dress: Forever 
Top: Tj Maxx
Sweater: Ruche

Have a happy Wednesday, lovelies!
xo Precious 

12 comments:

  1. I love the dress that you're wearing! The colors and the print are so cute. I'm also in love with your hair! Every time I see somebody with cute short hair, it makes me want to chop mine off. However, I just can't pull the look off, no matter how hard I try.

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute floral print!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! I remember having to miss a class in college because I had an appointment, and even though my teacher kept re assuring me it was ok, I still felt like I was doing something wrong, haha. I have been really into backpacks lately, I think yours is so cool! I also really like your glasses :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way! I've never had a rebellious bone in body and somehow that's a bad thing to most people. But I absolutely love your dress!

    https://clothesedoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that floral pattern is gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You turned out beautifully!

    http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the whole outfit and the fact that your are always glowing!
    Es x x
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet girly outfit!

    Vintagemoniquereinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is so pretty! love it and you looks gorgeous!! =D
    www.zorianastasia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete