Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Art of Creativity.










Creativity is a beautiful thing, nourish it and continue to let it grow.

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
--Erich Fromm

Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.
--Edward de Bono

Passion is one great force that unleashes creativity, because if you're passionate about something, the you're more willing to take risks.
--Yo-Yo Ma

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
--Sophia Loren

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
--Scott Adams

Have a great Tuesday, lovelies! 
xo Precious 

15 comments:

  1. Love the bag, beautiful quotations ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! I only recently saw you left a comment on my blog about a month ago (I'm a slacker) and I decided to take a peek at your blog. I love it so much!! You are adorable and this post is amazing. I'm obsessed with quotes and your outfit is so cute! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and I'm so happy to have found a new blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of print, great photos
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect print mixing!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet and fun! Love your mix of patterns, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colorful flower pattern and the quotes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of prints, this is really cute. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing combo ! The dress is beautiful ♡

    The Little Fashionette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore your hair and your cute little dress <33
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Want to keep in touch! Please let me know!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is so cute! love the quotes at the end especially the Yo Yo Ma one :)
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete