Friday, November 21, 2014

Dream of traveling the world.

I've been dreaming about traveling the world for as long as I can remember. I haven't had the opportunity quite yet but, needless to say I am going to make that happen no matter what. I don't know when, but I know I'll get around to it before I'm old. I am so fond of learning about different cultures and languages. Experiencing different cultures and visiting different countries doesn't compare to learning about them; which is why this is on my bucket list. The closer I get to thirty the more this desire grows.


The Road Not Taken 
Robert Frost  

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there 
Had worn them really about the same,..."



Outfit
Dress: Oasap 
Sweater: Forever 21
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Shoes: Payless 

Have a great weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious 

8 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit! The dress, cardi and shoes look SO cute together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, i like the print of the dress :)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater looks really comfy. :) I dream of traveling the world, too, but there's just a looooottt of things to consider like budget and lodging and all. Still wanted to do it soon after I'm done with school!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so cute!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely want to travel to far away places too. It would be so exciting! I love the cardigan by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete