Friday, November 7, 2014

Goodbye Warmer Days.











I shot these photos back in September when it was a lot warmer, so that explains the absence of tights. Despite the fact that I wear tights all year long regardless of the strange looks I get from people. Sometimes people wonder how I wear dresses during the cooler months. I just buy tights that are extra thick and layer so that I am warm and comfortable. I also layer underneath my dress too. I love layering, so why not! I'd rather accommodate my style to the weather versus letting the weather dictate how I style my daily outfits. I love simplicity and that is why I love this outfit. I just decided to throw on my favorite dress, a pair of shoes and walk out the door. Yet I feel like a million bucks (whether you think so or not). That is what individual style is all about, wearing what makes you feel comfortable and confident.


Outfit
Dress: Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Tj Maxx 

Hope you have a great weekend, lovelies!
xo Precious 

10 comments:

  1. I always feel like dressing in the winter is so complicated, as opposed to the summer where you can just throw on a dress and go. I love the shade of this dress, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color is just gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Dress ,gorgeous Colour! Love the Pics :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty with this dress, and this color looks great on you, its amazing!
    You have a lovely blog and I will be happy if we follow each other
    Just let me know in my blog please, have a nice day doll!
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most adorable dress ever! I love these pictures, glad I found your blog :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute dress!
    amazing color

    beinghellz.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, you are just too cute. and that color looks rad on you.

    blog

    ReplyDelete