Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Knitted Sweaters + Tchaikovsky's symphony 5 in E minor














I love knitted sweaters! Oddly enough it has not been a popular item in my wardrobe lately! So I thought it was time to change that. I've found this perfect, chunky knit sweater and believe it's a great addition.

Another rediscovered love of my life is classical music! I have been listening to classical music everyday this week and I forgot how much I love it. When I was in Elementary and Middle School I would listen to classical music all the time. For my ninth Birthday, the only thing I wanted for a gift was a Cd that featured Beethoven's Ninth symphony and Tchaikovsky's symphony 5 in E minor. Ha ha... I was a nerdy kid, I know!

Outfit
Dress: Sheinside
Collard Top: Thrifted 
Shoes: ModCloth
Camera Bag: La La Magic


Have a great Thanksgiving, lovelies!
xo Precious 

14 comments:

  1. Classical music can be so relaxing and amazing! I also love to perform classical music as well, I'm a big fan of shostakovich's music :) I wish more young people would take interest in the genre hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classical music is lovely to listen to. Your outfit is so beautiful! Love it. :) Your blog is so amazing. I just had to follow! <3

    eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I love your outfit!

    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit
    love that

    xo
    beinghellz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post !
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest post to get a discount !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just find your blog and its super cute :)
    You are so pretty.
    Which camera you use?

    I followed you <3

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! I use the Canon Rebel T3i! :)

      Delete
  8. super cute dress!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really digging your color palette here! Such a cute outfit -- I love how you're always able to mix a sweet retro vibe with fresh patterns and prints -- adorable!
    xo

    www.threadandbones.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty dress, n I love all the blue :)
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the layers and the combo of colors! I wish I would've appreciated classical music as a kid- I took piano lessons from a classical teacher and I just couldn't get into it back then :/ Love your style!

    ReplyDelete