Monday, November 17, 2014

Last Cold Winter + San Diego Countdown






It's getting really cold where I live, last week it actually snowed! What!?! It is the second week of November and it snowed in the south. Many people are predicting that we are going to have a rough winter. Good thing I can bundle up in all my sweaters, coats and jackets all through the winter. I need to enjoy the really cold weather as much as I can. In three months, I will be living in San Diego, California. Thats right!?! I finalized on a city that I will be moving to. Now all I have to do is look for a job and a place to stay. I am so excited because by the time I move there I will have 6 months of rent saved up. Just in case I don't have a job waiting for me before I get there. This gives me more time to find a job if I need it.

I can't wait for my holiday break with my family. This is the last year that I will be this close to them, so I need to treasure it. It has been really hard these last few months because I have been saving a lot of money, which means I have less money to splurge on leisure activities. Such as shopping, going out to eat, going to the movies, etc. It will all be worth it in the end. I wanted to move to California four years ago but life took a different turn and I had to postpone that desire for a while. Now its the appropriate time and I am so excited!

Counting down the days till moving day!



Outfit
 Dress: Forever 21 
Sweater: Forever 21 
Shoes: Tj Maxx 
Purse: Forever 21  

Have a great Monday, lovelies!
xo Precious

7 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with this outfit! :) love it.

    Jully @ www.juelsengels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great look! love it!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look, the dress is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that dress! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Stunning outfit!

    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete